Other Viral Hepatitis Training Providers
Viral hepatitis prevention training resources offered by CDC partners and other providers.
Bigg Elimination Tribute Project - is a module-based training to help establish replicable frameworks for HCV prevention education using harm reduction strategies.
Hepatitis C Online—Free educational Web site from the University of Washington. The site is a comprehensive resource that addresses the diagnosis, monitoring, and management of hepatitis C virus infection.
- Webinars—Including "Using Media to Increase Hepatitis B Awareness and Education" and "Hepatitis B and Reducing Perinatal Transmission."
Medscape Education—Multiple free training options; requires registration. Topics include:
- Birth Cohort-Based Screening: A New Strategy for Reducing HCV-Related Morbidity and Mortality.
- CDC Expert Commentary: A Silent Epidemic: Why Chronic Hepatitis B Matters.
- CDC Expert Commentary: Hepatitis B Vaccine for Adults With Diabetes.
- CDC Expert Commentary: Testing for Hepatitis C: New Guidance.
- Professional Guides—Physician and patient guides to Hepatitis B, business, and employee health information.