Other Viral Hepatitis Training Providers
Viral hepatitis prevention training resources offered by CDC partners and other providers.
National Hepatitis Training Institute—Free training to frontline workers in community-based organizations and clinics on hepatitis prevention, diagnosis, management, treatment, and integration.
Hepatitis Web Study—Free continuing education for physicians, advanced registered nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and nurses.
Hepatitis C Online—Free educational Web site from the University of Washington. The site is a comprehensive resource that addresses the diagnosis, monitoring, and management of hepatitis C virus infection.
- Webinars—Including "Using Media to Increase Hepatitis B Awareness and Education" and "Hepatitis B and Reducing Perinatal Transmission."
- Webinar Slides: Viral Hepatitis Testing Initiative
- Presentations from 2013 National Hepatitis TA Meeting
- ACT-on-HCV—Provides strategies and mentoring for managing HCV. It is designed to increase the confidence and competence of health care professionals who are new to providing care for patients with HCV.
- LiverLearning—The official eLearning portal of AASLD. Users can search across 6,300 educational resources, including video, audio, and slide decks, by topic, speaker, event, and content type.
Medscape Education—Multiple free training options; requires registration. Topics include:
- Birth Cohort-Based Screening: A New Strategy for Reducing HCV-Related Morbidity and Mortality.
- CDC Expert Commentary: A Silent Epidemic: Why Chronic Hepatitis B Matters.
- CDC Expert Commentary: Hepatitis B Vaccine for Adults With Diabetes.
- CDC Expert Commentary: Testing for Hepatitis C: New Guidance.
- Professional Guides—Physician and patient guides to Hepatitis B, business, and employee health information.