Welcome to NPIN’s resource center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB health communications.
Whether you’re looking to improve an existing campaign or just getting started, NPIN is here to provide you with ideas and resources to maximize the impact of your prevention initiatives.
Here you’ll find
- Resources to plan and implement health communication strategies
- Cultural competence information
- Observance days around which to build prevention communications
- An inventory of existing campaigns
- May 19 – National Asian and Pacific Islander HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
- May 19 – National Hepatitis Testing Day
- June 27 – National HIV Testing Day
This digital educational tool uses the power of personal stories and video to raise awareness about the HIV care continuum and to encourage people living with HIV to get into treatment.