CDC TB Training Resources
Self-study materials, curricula, and other resources for TB providers from CDC.
- Transmission and Pathogenesis of Tuberculosis
- Epidemiology of Tuberculosis
- Diagnosis of Tuberculosis Infection and Disease
- Treatment of Tuberculosis Infection and Disease
- Infectiousness and Infection Control
- Managing Patients and Improving Adherence
- Patient Rights and Confidentiality in Tuberculosis Control
- Contact Investigations for Tuberculosis
- Tuberculosis Outbreak Detection and Response
Find TB Resources—One-stop site for TB education and training resources, providing a searchable database of materials from national, state, and international organizations.
Tuberculosis Centers of Excellence for Training, Education, and Medical Consultation