CDC TB Training Resources
Self-study materials, curricula, and other resources for TB providers from CDC.
- Transmission and Pathogenesis of Tuberculosis
- Epidemiology of Tuberculosis
- Diagnosis of Tuberculosis Infection and Disease
- Treatment of Tuberculosis Infection and Disease
- Infectiousness and Infection Control
- Managing Patients and Improving Adherence
- Patient Rights and Confidentiality in Tuberculosis Control
- Contact Investigations for Tuberculosis
- Tuberculosis Outbreak Detection and Response
Find TB Resources—One-stop site for TB education and training resources, providing a searchable database of materials from national, state, and international organizations.
Regional Training and Medical Consultation Centers
- Online Presentations—Self-paced online presentations that provide the learner with information, tools, and resources that can improve TB control and prevention practice.
- Webinar Training—Recordings of live broadcast of webinar trainings.
- Webinars—Recordings of live broadcasts of webinar trainings.
- Webinars—Archives of past presentations.
- TB Control—Guides and self-study modules.
- TB and Cultural Competency—Guides and newsletters.
Regional Training and Medical Consultation Centers' (RTMCC) TB Training and Education Products—Listing of all RTMCC products. Most of these products can be downloaded.